Tam Coc Garden situated at the heart of Tam Coc, natural site is known by the nickname "Terrestrial Halong Bay", 100km in the South from Hanoi and 200km in the South-West from Ha Long Bay.
The resort is accessible easily, it takes 2 hours transfer by car from Hanoi and if you go there by train, get off at the station of Ninh Binh.
The hotel places in the middle of paddy fields, in the valley encircled by multiples pitons limestone.
Tam Coc Garden situated in the village Nham, in the middle of valley surrounded by the multiform pitons limestone. It was built on the terrain of 6000 square meters.
Waterway, bamboo hedges, fruit trees and vegetable garden form natural environment which inspire tranquility and relaxing.
Tam Coc Garden composes 8 independent bungalows. Each bungalow composes 2 luxury rooms with 38 square meters per room.
From all the rooms of Tam Coc Garden, you can see paddy fields, pitons limestone and dispose a private terrace.
The choice of raw materials ( stone, wood, traditional tiles, pottery, bamboo, etc. ) which makes the room more charming and to be originality décors.
- Double room king size bed or twin, with extra bed for children.
- Bathroom with a shower and bathtub.
- Hair dryerAir-conditioned
- IDD telephone
- Wireless internet
- MinibarCoffee, tea, bottled water for free
- Safe in room
- Sitting area Terrace with chair
- Transfer from railway station or car stations from Ninh Binh to the hotel.
- French and English speaking at the reception
- Restauration and bar
- Swimming pool
- Breakfast and meals services in the room
- Wireless internet (free)Currency exchange
- Child careCooking courses
- Bikes available for free
- Guide tours were available on request
- Thanks to the proximity of Tam Coc Garden to the tourist sites, guests can enjoy a lot of activities:
- Walking in the paddy fields and in the villages.
- A bike ride around the Tam Coc area
- Boat trip during several hours on the Bouddha cave (embarkation is 200meters from the hotel)
- Participation on agrarian works: vegetable, rice (seasonal)
- Hiking on the top of the mountain for a panorama throughout the whole region
- Visit a temple
- Excursion within a journey or a half-journey at one or many tourist sites of Ninh Binh (Bai Dinh Pagoda, the site of Trang An, cathedral of Phat Diem, Cave of Tam Coc...)
- Enjoy a swim at our world-standard swimming pool
Maybe you like references on: